Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hafiz and the Doctor.

Violin player during 'makan beradab. Interesting, right?


Hafiz's nieces.. married already now. Sweet like sugar.




A sweet smile, very sweet.




One of the traditional act.





Some outdoor shots.

When I started this blog way back in 2008, blogging was just starting to become a trend. I was trying to find something different to blog about. Mahligai Sari was born because I wanted to remember weddings that I go to.
I just realised that there is this entry sitting as a draft after all these years. So, this entry need to get published. And it is only proper to update what happen to the couple.

Well, the last time I checked out, they had at least 3 children. Or probably more by now.
As far as I can remember, Hafiz wedding was the starting point of my career as a wedding photographer. I have captured wedding moments for at least 15 couples by now. Yes, I know.. 15 is not that many. But I ain't doing it full time. I love doing it. Not for the money because you wont believe me how cheap I am charging them. Barely cover my cost. But what the heck, I simply fell in love doing with what I am doing now.

I wish I will find sometime to update this blog again after all these years.

May all 'Mahligai' be the sweetest moment for everyone to remember.

No comments: